Extremely useful course, very happy the material was adapted to suit delegates needs. Great, beneficial day
- Louise Seavons, DLA
This dealing with difficult people course helps identify difficult personality types and how to deal with them effectively and provides the skills necessary for dealing with hard-to-handle people.
This Dealing with Difficult People course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Recognise classic profiles of difficult people and strategies for handling them
- Pre-empt challenging situations and avoid escalating them further
- Recognise personality types with which you may clash
- Handle aggressive behaviour
- Calm angry, upset and unresponsive individuals
Our London training venue
PTP's Minories venue is in the heart of the City of London. The venue has great transport links with several tube stations within a 5 minute walk. It has free wi-fi and unlimited refreshments throughout the day. The lunch buffet which is included in all full day PTP courses is excellent.
This course is available in the following locations:
Dealing with Difficult People Bristol
Dealing with Difficult People Manchester
Dealing with Difficult People Leeds
Dealing with Difficult People Edinburgh
Dealing with Difficult People Nottingham
Dealing with Difficult People Birmingham