This two-day train the trainer course has been designed to empower managers to assist and guide their team to their stated targets and beyond. Training, coaching and mentoring are all vital components in the make-up of a good manager and this course defines a structure and delivery style to a training programme that is going to be effective.
This Train the Trainer (2 day course) course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 11 Hours
- Understand how successful training meets its objectives
- Understand how learners gain from the training process
- Enable the delegates to develop and prepare for training delivery
- Enable the delegates complete an assignment
- Build on the learning gained from the assignment
- Increase the knowledge and skills of delegates by reference to more advanced activities
- Practice the delivery of a programme
- Widen the scope of knowledge of training opportunities
Our London training venue
020 7816 0606
PTP's Minories venue is in the heart of the City of London. The venue has great transport links with several tube stations within a 5 minute walk. It has free wi-fi and unlimited refreshments throughout the day. The lunch buffet which is included in all full day PTP courses is excellent.
The best way to get to the venue is to use public transport. The closest Tube station is Aldgate, which is on the Circle line and Metropolitan line. When you come out of the station, cross the road and walk to the right. Take your first left which brings you on to the Minories and our venue is less than a minute away. There are numerous buses that pass within a very short walk.
This course is available in the following locataions:
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Bristol
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Manchester
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Leeds
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Edinburgh
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Nottingham
Train the Trainer (2 day course) Birmingham