Managers in all organisations are often faced with decisions to make which are influenced by, or will influence, the financials of the business.
The course provides you with an overview of essential aspects of finance which will enhance management evaluation skills and an improved ability to affect the financial management of the organisation.
The content is delivered in a way which will enable you to have a greater understanding of the terminology used and the contents of various accounting statements.
During the day you will enhance your understanding of the role of finance, the financial statements, the effects of management decisions on the financials and the key financial ratios pertinent to businesses from an operational point of view. Also included are management aspects of budgeting, costing, pricing and investment appraisal.
This More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- The ability to develop a greater awareness of the finances within an organisation
- An improved understanding of your own strengths and improvement areas
- An increase in the opportunity to participate more effectively in management meetings and decision-making
- A greater ability to develop budgets and effectively make decisions requiring investment appraisal
- An increase in confidence in dealing with financial control
Our London training venue
This course is available in the following locataions:
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Bristol
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Manchester
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Leeds
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Edinburgh
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Nottingham
More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers Birmingham