This course has been designed and adapted for a number of PTP's clients that run call-centres to handle incoming calls to the company. Throughout the course, participants are encouraged to contribute to a lively debate about their perceptions of good customer service. They are constantly encouraged to look through the eyes of the customer and, by means of a series of role-plays are able to understand and implement a series of measures to ensure that their business is always seen in the best light.
This customer care training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Greater confidence when taking incoming calls
- Telephone 'etiquette' when answering, holding or transferring calls
- Understand the importance of customer care in relation to incoming calls
- How to handle complaints in a positive way Agreeing best practice methods
- Agreeing best practice methods
Our Manchester training venue
This course is available in the following locataions:
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice London
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice Bristol
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice Leeds
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice Edinburgh
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice Nottingham
Call Centre - Achieving Best Practice Birmingham