This course is designed to help organisations recognise and cope with bullying in the workplace. It will enable delegates to explore the reasons behind bullying, conflict and inappropriate behaviour. The course covers:
• Defining and dealing with difficult behaviour
• Management and leadership styles
• Communication styles
• Organisational culture
• Organisational policy and strategy
This course is flexible to meet the needs of the individuals / organisations attending.
This Managing Bullying at Work training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- An awareness of what bullying behaviour is and what effect it has on others
- An understanding of how individuals can become bullies without knowing it
- An understanding of how behaviour can be misinterpreted
- An awareness of how some management styles can be perceived as bullying
- An understanding of the importance of assertive communication in challenging other peoples behaviour
- An understanding of how to manage emotions for better effect
- An overview of practical coping strategies to offer employees
- An overview of what organisations can do to minimise bullying in their organisation
Our Bristol training venue
Engineers House is easily accessible from the M4 and M5 within a 10 minute drive. FREE parking is available on site as well as a regular complementary shuttle service operating to and from West End Car Park in the city centre.By Rail
Bristol Temple Meads mainline station is a short distance from Engineers House. Taxis are readily available from outside the station, and we have a shuttle service running throughout the day (as mentioned above).
Local Bus services Plan your journey at https://travelwest.info/bus/timetables-and-journey-planning
Travelling by airEngineers House is a 20 minute drive from Bristol City Airport.
This course is available in the following locataions:
Managing Bullying at Work London
Managing Bullying at Work Manchester
Managing Bullying at Work Leeds
Managing Bullying at Work Edinburgh
Managing Bullying at Work Nottingham
Managing Bullying at Work Birmingham