This course is designed to help organisations recognise and cope with bullying in the workplace. It will enable delegates to explore the reasons behind bullying, conflict and inappropriate behaviour. The course covers:
• Defining and dealing with difficult behaviour
• Management and leadership styles
• Communication styles
• Organisational culture
• Organisational policy and strategy
This course is flexible to meet the needs of the individuals / organisations attending.
This Managing Bullying at Work training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- An awareness of what bullying behaviour is and what effect it has on others
- An understanding of how individuals can become bullies without knowing it
- An understanding of how behaviour can be misinterpreted
- An awareness of how some management styles can be perceived as bullying
- An understanding of the importance of assertive communication in challenging other peoples behaviour
- An understanding of how to manage emotions for better effect
- An overview of practical coping strategies to offer employees
- An overview of what organisations can do to minimise bullying in their organisation
Our Leeds training venue
Leeds Plaza is located just a few minutes’ walk from Leeds City Centre,
within easy reach of the city’s main financial, business and commercial districts.
For exact directions for reaching the hotel, please consult Google Maps. There is no parking at Park Plaza Leeds, however there are several car parks in the area, like at Q-Park Sovereign Square (LS1 4AG) where you can receive concessionary rates.
By Public Transport
Leeds City Train Station: 2 minute walk.
Leeds Bradford Airport: 8.9 miles. Transfer time from city centre: approximately 4 minutes
Bus transfers from city centre are available up to every 6 minutes Mondays to Fridays
Travelling by bicycle
For information on reaching the building by bicycle visit Sustrans (www.sustrans.org.uk)
This course is available in the following locataions:
Managing Bullying at Work London
Managing Bullying at Work Bristol
Managing Bullying at Work Manchester
Managing Bullying at Work Edinburgh
Managing Bullying at Work Nottingham
Managing Bullying at Work Birmingham