There comes a time when your specialist knowledge as professional doesn't go far enough. Senior management will be looking for you to make the transition to internal consultant and become more active in helping to shape the Organisation. This change requires a new set of skills and the purpose of this course is to help you make the transition.
This The Internal Consultant course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- A greater awareness of the strategic issues affecting the Organisation
- An understanding of the implications of change. Greater clarity of the roles and responsibilities of a consultant.
- Ways of analysing the situations you find.
- An awareness of your own style when working with people.
- Skills in handling sensitive situations.
- Tactics for managing conflicts as they arise
Our Birmingham training venue