There comes a time when your specialist knowledge as professional doesn't go far enough. Senior management will be looking for you to make the transition to internal consultant and become more active in helping to shape the Organisation. This change requires a new set of skills and the purpose of this course is to help you make the transition.
This The Internal Consultant course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- A greater awareness of the strategic issues affecting the Organisation
- An understanding of the implications of change. Greater clarity of the roles and responsibilities of a consultant.
- Ways of analysing the situations you find.
- An awareness of your own style when working with people.
- Skills in handling sensitive situations.
- Tactics for managing conflicts as they arise
Our Leeds training venue
Leeds Plaza is located just a few minutes’ walk from Leeds City Centre,
within easy reach of the city’s main financial, business and commercial districts.
For exact directions for reaching the hotel, please consult Google Maps. There is no parking at Park Plaza Leeds, however there are several car parks in the area, like at Q-Park Sovereign Square (LS1 4AG) where you can receive concessionary rates.
By Public Transport
Leeds City Train Station: 2 minute walk.
Leeds Bradford Airport: 8.9 miles. Transfer time from city centre: approximately 4 minutes
Bus transfers from city centre are available up to every 6 minutes Mondays to Fridays
Travelling by bicycle
For information on reaching the building by bicycle visit Sustrans (www.sustrans.org.uk)