Whether you employ an advertising agency or do it yourself, this workshop will enable you to focus on the critical factors which determine advertising success.
As competitive pressure increases the demands on marketing budgets it is essential that any advertising you run ‘hits the spot’ and generates the level of response and financial return that you require. This workshop will help you ensure that your advertising attracts your target audience and prompts them to act!.
This Essential Advertising course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Develop and implement more effective advertising strategies and tactics
- Create an effective advertising/marketing communications brief
- Provide a high degree of focus on the essence of the customer/consumer proposition
- Critique a variety of advertising campaigns and suggest improvements
- Apply sound judgement to creative submissions and media opportunities
- Recognise and harness the power of simplicity and relevance
Benefits for the organisation
Get more response for the same budget or get the same response for less? By applying some or all of the techniques that this workshop covers, you will be able to make an informed choice.
Benefits for the individual
You will be equipped to plan and brief advertising and media agencies, understand the creative development process and ensure that excellence is achieved.By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
Our Bristol training venue
Engineers House is easily accessible from the M4 and M5 within a 10 minute drive. FREE parking is available on site as well as a regular complementary shuttle service operating to and from West End Car Park in the city centre.By Rail
Bristol Temple Meads mainline station is a short distance from Engineers House. Taxis are readily available from outside the station, and we have a shuttle service running throughout the day (as mentioned above).
Local Bus services Plan your journey at https://travelwest.info/bus/timetables-and-journey-planning
Travelling by airEngineers House is a 20 minute drive from Bristol City Airport.