All organisations need talented people who are motivated to achieve. Coaching and mentoring has an important role to take here, because they are an excellent way of developing both skills and particularly a positive attitude towards work. Successful coaches and mentors recognise their role requires high levels of skill to be able to work both quickly and well. This course will equip you with these skills. An important feature of this course is the confidential setting, so delegates can explore and receive ideas on how to deal with their own real situations.
This Coaching and Mentoring course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- An awareness of how coaching and mentoring fits into your Organisation
- An understanding of the differences between coaching and mentoring
- A range of tools and techniques that you can apply
- Ways to improve individual performance
- An opportunity to practice skills using real situations and receive feedback.
Our Nottingham training venue