I thought the course was useful and relevant to my job/role. There were techniques that I can now use to improve performance in my team.
- M.Bown AstraZeneca
All organisations need talented people who are motivated to achieve. Coaching and mentoring has an important role to take here, because they are an excellent way of developing both skills and particularly a positive attitude towards work. Successful coaches and mentors recognise their role requires high levels of skill to be able to work both quickly and well. This course will equip you with these skills. An important feature of this course is the confidential setting, so delegates can explore and receive ideas on how to deal with their own real situations.
This Coaching and Mentoring course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- An awareness of how coaching and mentoring fits into your Organisation
- An understanding of the differences between coaching and mentoring
- A range of tools and techniques that you can apply
- Ways to improve individual performance
- An opportunity to practice skills using real situations and receive feedback.
Our London training venue
PTP's Minories venue is in the heart of the City of London. The venue has great transport links with several tube stations within a 5 minute walk. It has free wi-fi and unlimited refreshments throughout the day. The lunch buffet which is included in all full day PTP courses is excellent.