The Effective Administrator - Overview
This course aims to provide the administrator with the essential skills to be successful in their role. Beginning with ‘what good looks like’, it focuses the key skills of managing workload, time management & assessing priorities, effective communication & building rapport - including professional telephone techniques & email - as well as assertiveness and dealing with difficult people & situations.
This The Effective Administrator course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Recognition of the attributes of an effective administrator & understanding of the role
- Systems & procedures for managing workload & successfully keeping track of tasks
- Methods for assessing priorities & effective time management
- Understanding how to deal with difficult situations & resolve conflict
- Recognition of differing behavioural styles & how to develop working relationships
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and build rapport via effective questioning & listening skills
Our London Venue
020 7816 0606
PTP's Minories venue is in the heart of the City of London. The venue has great transport links with several tube stations within a 5 minute walk. It has free wi-fi and unlimited refreshments throughout the day. The lunch buffet which is included in all full day PTP courses is excellent.
The best way to get to the venue is to use public transport. The closest Tube station is Aldgate, which is on the Circle line and Metropolitan line. When you come out of the station, cross the road and walk to the right. Take your first left which brings you on to the Minories and our venue is less than a minute away. There are numerous buses that pass within a very short walk.
This course is available in the following locataions:
The Effective Administrator Bristol
The Effective Administrator Manchester
The Effective Administrator Leeds
The Effective Administrator Edinburgh
The Effective Administrator Nottingham
The Effective Administrator Birmingham