An inspirational course that increases your skills in leadership, management, motivation techniques and conflict resolution.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Develop essential leadership skills to create a customer-focused team
- Understand leadership models and how they can apply to the workplace
- Develop your skills in delegation and understand its importance in developing staff
- Learn how to motivate your team so they achieve their potential, through the latest motivational techniques
- Understand the crucial role of outstanding communication
- Top tips on excellent communication methods
- A step by step formula that will guide you through the essentials of conflict resolution
- A practical assessment of your leadership skills with coaching tips to build upon your strengths and combat your weaknesses
Our Bristol training venue
Engineers House is easily accessible from the M4 and M5 within a 10 minute drive. FREE parking is available on site as well as a regular complementary shuttle service operating to and from West End Car Park in the city centre.By Rail
Bristol Temple Meads mainline station is a short distance from Engineers House. Taxis are readily available from outside the station, and we have a shuttle service running throughout the day (as mentioned above).
Local Bus services Plan your journey at https://travelwest.info/bus/timetables-and-journey-planning
Travelling by airEngineers House is a 20 minute drive from Bristol City Airport.
This course is available in the following locataions:
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills London
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills Manchester
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills Leeds
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills Edinburgh
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills Nottingham
Success in Leadership & Motivation Skills Birmingham