Exhibition selling is different from normal selling and this course takes you through the process from set up to breakdown and post exhibition follow-up. It will ensure that visitors to the stand are welcomed correctly, qualified and that time is spent with the right visitors and time spent with the wrong visitors is minimised!
- Understanding the exhibition environment
- The importance of the people manning the stand
- Understanding company objectives
- Setting personal targets
- Classic do’s and don’ts on an exhibition stand
- Understand the importance of body language and presentation
- How to welcome visitors
- How to efficiently and effectively qualify stand visitors
- Learn 20 different closing skills
- How to best log enquiries
- How to best follow-up leads post the exhibition
Our Leeds training venue
Leeds Plaza is located just a few minutes’ walk from Leeds City Centre,
within easy reach of the city’s main financial, business and commercial districts.
For exact directions for reaching the hotel, please consult Google Maps. There is no parking at Park Plaza Leeds, however there are several car parks in the area, like at Q-Park Sovereign Square (LS1 4AG) where you can receive concessionary rates.
By Public Transport
Leeds City Train Station: 2 minute walk.
Leeds Bradford Airport: 8.9 miles. Transfer time from city centre: approximately 4 minutes
Bus transfers from city centre are available up to every 6 minutes Mondays to Fridays
Travelling by bicycle
For information on reaching the building by bicycle visit Sustrans (www.sustrans.org.uk)
This course is available in the following locataions:
Selling Skills for Exhibitions London
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Bristol
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Manchester
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Edinburgh
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Nottingham
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Birmingham