Exhibition selling is different from normal selling and this course takes you through the process from set up to breakdown and post exhibition follow-up. It will ensure that visitors to the stand are welcomed correctly, qualified and that time is spent with the right visitors and time spent with the wrong visitors is minimised!
- Understanding the exhibition environment
- The importance of the people manning the stand
- Understanding company objectives
- Setting personal targets
- Classic do’s and don’ts on an exhibition stand
- Understand the importance of body language and presentation
- How to welcome visitors
- How to efficiently and effectively qualify stand visitors
- Learn 20 different closing skills
- How to best log enquiries
- How to best follow-up leads post the exhibition
Our Bristol training venue
Engineers House is easily accessible from the M4 and M5 within a 10 minute drive. FREE parking is available on site as well as a regular complementary shuttle service operating to and from West End Car Park in the city centre.
Bristol Temple Meads mainline station is a short distance from Engineers House. Taxis are readily available from outside the station, and we have a shuttle service running throughout the day (as mentioned above).
Local Bus services Plan your journey at https://travelwest.info/bus/timetables-and-journey-planning
Travelling by air: Engineers House is a 20 minute drive from Bristol City Airport.
0117 906 4800
This course is available in the following locataions:
Selling Skills for Exhibitions London
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Manchester
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Leeds
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Edinburgh
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Nottingham
Selling Skills for Exhibitions Birmingham