Archive: Feb 2014
Advanced Facilitation Skills Gets Wellcome Response
Posted: February 19, 2014 2:03 pmPTP's Advanced Facilitation Skills training course ran in London at the end of January. Abby Taylor a Business Project Manager for the Wellcome Trust commented after the course, This was probably the best training course I have attended. In terms of things to take away I would normally struggle to find many things I would implement but these will be many. Marc Holland, PTP's MD was delighted wth this response. He commented, It is great to get feedback like this from such a well-known company. We pride ourselves on delivering the best training and this is just an example of many 100s of testimonials praising our courses and our trainers. Inevitably, in any organisation, occasions arise where the method by which consensus can be achieved is not always obvious. Also, there will be occasions when it is critical to gain the buy-in of key people. The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the skills to be first-rate facilitators.
Key benefits of attending PTP's Advanced Facilitation Skills Course:
- Understanding of what a facilitator does and crucially what they don't do
- Develop and design an event that will lead a group through to a successful outcome
- Skill in applying the best creative techniques
- Handling group dynamics and deal with challenges, resistance and disruption
- Competence in the 12 Skills of Facilitation - A dozen skills that all accomplished facilitators must master
- The 'Facilitators route map ' - a step-by-step guide for setting up, marketing, designing and conducting a dynamic event
More praise for PTP's Advanced Facilitation Skills Course:Course was extremely helpful. - Carolyn Hamilton, Petrofac Tracey brought the subject to life and adapted content to suit audience. Excellent two days! - Duncan Macrobbie, Prudential Very good 2 Day session. Learnt a lot. - Wayne Woodroffe, Transport for London PTP's Advanced Facilitation Skills Course runs regularly throughout the UK in PTP's main training centres: London, Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham and Bristol.To view directions and locations of these venues, please click on the city name. To view course details and forthcoming dates click here.