A key objective of a presentation is to persuade and convince your audience.
This 2-day presentation skills course will help those attending develop, design and deliver persuasive presentations.
A very practical course; you will have the opportunity to make several presentations throughout the 2 days. These are followed by constructive feedback to enable you to take away a much enhanced presentation along with suitable skills to deliver.
The content is enhanced with recordings of key presentations given by famous presenters.
Over the 2 days you will develop skills relating to both the image you put across and the substance and contents of the delivery. Also identified are the needs of the audience so that the presenter can relate to it.
This Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 11 Hours
- A structured approach to planning presentations that focus on how the offered product or service addresses the problem(s) and need(s) of the client
- The ability to emphasise and elaborate on key messages
- The effective use of graphics, visual aids and examples that support the core messages
- An understanding of audience needs to enable a more empathic delivery
- The acquisition of greater confidence in delivering to both known and unknown audiences
- Practice in applying the known behavioural skills of top performers when delivering persuasive presentations
- The techniques to ensure the structure and flow of the presentation is maintained throughout the duration of the meeting
- The acquisition of powerful techniques to control and sustain a peak 'emotional state' during challenging presentations
This course is available in the following locataions:
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) London
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) Bristol
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) Manchester
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) Nottingham
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) Birmingham
Persuasive Presentations - (2 Days) Leeds