Motivation is key to any successful people management role; firstly understanding what makes individuals tick, and, secondly, how we can successfully motivate people in our teams.
This course is designed to help managers develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
The course identifies what motivates you and how you can find out individuals’ needs and drives. Emphasis is placed on how to better motivate individuals to achieve better results towards the objectives of the organisation.
The day is a revealing insight into people’s needs and drives and how the leader can harness those drives and develop them to the best advantage of the individual and the team.
Some of the more important motivation theories are discussed and put into a practical application enabling you to return to work with an actionable plan.
This Motivation Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- The ability to get the most out of team members while giving them greater job satisfaction
- An understanding of why people do the job they do
- The conversion of theories behind motivation and their practical applications
- The application good motivational techniques
- The ability to avoid the dis-satisfiers and concentrate on the satisfiers
- Han understanding of how to motivate in an uncertain environment
- An ability to motivate oneself through acting positively
Our London training venue