This course is designed to support delegates who wish to protect their business during periods of uncertainty caused by recession. In difficult times many people lose sight of their core objectives and potentially talk themselves into recession. The real challenge is to optimise the use of major assets (people) colleagues, employees, suppliers, customers and all other contacts. The day will examine how to get the most out of others to ensure all opportunities are maximised and all risks are minimised. It will also review the importance of working towards strategic objectives and how they should be aligned to the needs of the business.
This Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- An opportunity to try out fresh ideas by taking a creative approach to routine situations
- Recognition of essential internal and external contacts
- How to use feedback to produce accurate evaluation and continuous improvement.
- A chance to review objectives and potential strategic changes
- How to motivate individuals to take greater ownership and responsibility for their role and actions
- Develop an understanding of what causes stress and how to handle/minimise it
Our Bristol training venue
Engineers House is easily accessible from the M4 and M5 within a 10 minute drive. FREE parking is available on site as well as a regular complementary shuttle service operating to and from West End Car Park in the city centre.By Rail
Bristol Temple Meads mainline station is a short distance from Engineers House. Taxis are readily available from outside the station, and we have a shuttle service running throughout the day (as mentioned above).
Local Bus services Plan your journey at https://travelwest.info/bus/timetables-and-journey-planning
Travelling by airEngineers House is a 20 minute drive from Bristol City Airport.
This course is available in the following locataions:
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive London
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive Manchester
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive Leeds
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive Edinburgh
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive Nottingham
Management Skills - How to Survive and Thrive Birmingham