Very good course. Exceeded my expectations, tailored very well to my needs. Left with real actions to take out with me and use.
- Sonia Payne, Bayer Healthcare
This coaching skills course focuses on how managers develop individuals in their team. Styles of coaching are analysed and practised in role-play so delegates can adopt a style that best suits them.
This coaching skills training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
- Knowledge of the key coaching styles
- How to improve individual performance
- How to deal with defensiveness
- To be able to identify opportunities for coaching in the work environment
Our London training venue
PTP's Minories venue is in the heart of the City of London. The venue has great transport links with several tube stations within a 5 minute walk. It has free wi-fi and unlimited refreshments throughout the day. The lunch buffet which is included in all full day PTP courses is excellent.