PTP recently delivered it’s Managing Appraisals training course to Brother UK.
After the course Julie Bradshaw of Brother commented, ‘Positive experience and enjoyed the role play at the end.’ and Sharon Hayes concurred stating, ‘Very positive experience.’
Mike Copley from Brother UK commented further on attending this Managing Appraisals training course saying, ‘Really enjoyed the relaxed, comfortable manner in which the trainer delivered the managing appraisals training course. The day went very quickly and I felt this helped engage and take in the information.‘
Benefits of PTP’s Managing Appraisals Training Course:
- A greater confidence in handling appraisals
- An understanding of the purpose and benefits of appraisals
- The development of practical skills in successful appraisal handling
- The ability to structure an appraisal process and the interview
- The ability to deal with behavioural issues
- The development of a workable action plan for implementation back in the office
Action Plans from PTP’s Managing Appraisals training course:
We always ensure delegates complete action plans during and at the end of their training courses and it was interesting to note the actions written down by delegates on their performance management appraisal course. One of the main points to come out was the use of positive questioning techniques and a big reminder to prepare these questions thoroughly.
Half day version of Performance Management
We have just launched a 1/2 day version entitled Performance Management in a Nutshell which gives the busy manager time to get their performance management training completed in the morning and get back to work in the afternoon.
More great feedback:
Excellent course, very well presented.
– Stuart Kenyon, Rocksavage Power Station
It was carried out in such a way that I could not see how it could be improved. Very good course.
– Darryl Cooper, Rocksavage Power Company Ltd
Really enjoyed and benefited from the course.
– Neil Hewitt, Intergen
Excellent course which will allow me to deliver a more professional appraisal to the technicians.
– Simon Chatwood, Rocksavage Power Company.
– Robert Daka, Intergen
– Steve Sault, Intergen
To view full details and forthcoming dates of our 1-day Managing Appraisals training course please click here.